Kardach, Anne Eliza
- Meyer, Mary Ann
- Meyer, Francis Xavier+
- Meyer, George Julius+
- Meyer, John Casper+
- Meyer, Julia Ann+
- Meyer, Anna
- Meyer, Peter Joseph+
- Meyer, Anastasia
- Meyer, Barbara Catherine+
- Meyer, Stephen Francis+
- Meyer, Valery Ralph+
Meyer, Peter 1
- Born: Mar 10, 1859, De Pere, Brown, Wisconsin, USA
- Marriage: Kardach, Anne Eliza on Nov 30, 1898 in Glenmore, Brown, Wisconsin, USA
- Died: Jan 30, 1927, Grover, Taylor , WI, USA at age 67
- Buried: Pound, Marinette, Wisconsin, USA
Peter's d. rec says he was born; 12 Mar 1959 (Agnes Meyer notes says b. 3-10-1859 vs. 3-9-1859. He was 69 when he died.
His family lived in rural Peshtigo area. When Peter was 3 years old he became lost in the wood and was found six weeks later living with Indians and in good health. At the time of the Peshtigo fire 8 Oct 1871, Peter was 12 years old and
working in DePere,WI.
During the fire, Adam and Catherine and the children stayed in a shallow well filled with water and covered with a wet mattress.
The children were Peter,Casper,Nicklaus,Francis Joseph,Edward and Kathryn.(twins).
After the fire, Adam and Catherine had four more children, Anna Marie, Gertrude, John Timothy and Michael.
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Farmer.
• Religion: Catholic, Mar: Wit-J. Mayer and Mary Luedjinski(Vol 12-P 193.
Peter married Anne Eliza Kardach, daughter of Peter Kardach and Anne Kelinski, on Nov 30, 1898 in Glenmore, Brown, Wisconsin, USA. (Anne Eliza Kardach was born on Jun 7, 1880 in Eaton, Brown, WI, USA, died on Feb 14, 1932 in Pound, Marinette, Wisconsin, USA and was buried in Pound, Marinette, Wisconsin, USA.)